- 100% ownership of 10 tenements totalling 295km2 in the prolific Goldfields region of Western Australia.
- Project area is close to existing mines, key infrastructure and mining support services (120km WNW of the modern mining town of Kalgoorlie).
- Along strike from the historic Mulwarrie Mining Centre, which contains the Mulwarrie Gold Mine.
- Similar regional geology to Red Dirt Limited’s recently acquired Mt Ida Li-Cu-Au project.
Halls Creek Project
- 100% ownership of 6 tenements totalling 348km2 in the highly prospective East Kimberley region of Western Australia.
- Tenements pegged by the vendors over historic gold occurrences along 100kms of strike accessible from the town of Halls Creek.
- Significant historic alluvial gold mining throughout the area but very limited exploration directed towards finding the source of the gold.
- Targeting intrusion related style gold mineralisation discovery initially at Woodward Range.